Yoyo Dance 2021 Summer Term: July 5th to August 15th, 2021
This summer (July 5th to August 12th)，Yoyo School of Dancing will continue to provide a variety of activities and classes that will enrich your summer days with learning, art, and joy. Most of the classes will be online classes.
Special arrangement – family classes, buddy classes
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many of us cannot see our friends and family or visit our relatives back in China. Yoyo School of Dancing is introducing new family and buddy class arrangements that will allow you to spend a fun hour each week with your family or friends and get fit together!
- Date & time: We will set up an appropriate timeslot based on your availability. You can take the class with family and friends in any location; just find a time that works for all of you! If the instructor’s schedule does not match up with yours, we will try to work out a timeslot that suits everyone.
- Duration: Registrations are accepted on a monthly basis (4 classes, 1 hour per each class)
- Format: online classes
- Class content: You can choose any class that is provided by Yoyo School of Dancing! Our popular classes for the family and buddy arrangements include yoga, fitness, flexibility/strength training, and targeted physique training. These classes are suitable for all ages, genders, and skill levels. Please contact us to discuss specific class details.
- Class fee: $76.13 per class (for maximum 5 students) + an additional $14.18 per class for each extra student.
- Special reminder: These fee guidelines only apply to family and buddy class arrangements.
How to register and important information for the summer term
You can now register for summer term classes! The summer term runs from July 5th – August 12th. Please read over the following information before registering:
- To ensure a high quality of instruction, each class has a maximum capacity of 6 students (except for family classes and buddy classes).
- To ensure teaching progress and proper management of the classes, students will not be allowed to drop in to other classes, make up for classes, or refund classes after they register. Please arrange your schedule to accommodate for the class ahead of time.
- Summer term online classes will be delivered in an online format, regardless of developments in the COVID-19 situation. We will not be switching to in person classes at the dance studios for the summer term.
- Policy for trial classes: The first trial class will be free of charge. Trial classes after the first one will cost $10 per class. You will only be permitted to try out each class once.
How to register:
- Look through the classes and information above (summer class listings)
- Fill out a registration form:
- You will be registered based on the time at which we receive the registration form and fees. We are now accepting registrations for the summer term. The registration deadline is on June 30, 2021.
- We are only accepting payment in the form of e-transfers. Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org, set the security question answer to “yoyodanceedmonton”, and clearly state the summer term class code and student name in the note.
Reminder for the discount policy (class fees are ordered from highest to lowest, the discount cannot be combined with other discounts or applied to family and buddy classes):
- For the student themselves: the first class is regular price, the second class taken in the same term is 2% off, the third class taken in the same term is 5% off, and any additional classes taken in the same term are 10% off.
- For direct relatives (within 2 generations of the student): the first family member’s class is regular price, the second family member taking a class in the same term will receive a 2% discount, the third family member taking a class in the same term will receive a 5% discount, and any additional family members taking a class in the same term will receive a 10% discount.
Yoyo School of Dancing has introduced a community wellness free class series called “Together” during the COVID-19 outbreak to provide free public welfare classes and workshops. Even though we have to stay at home, we can still be together! The follow up information will be sent via email once ready.